A large part of my kitchen is our food storage. For the next few posts I'm going to post about our food storage system. We store two things, 72 hour kits and a year's supply of the basics (rice, wheat, beans, etc.). Okay, well technically we store more, but these are the things that I routinely store, the other stuff comes and goes rather quickly. These are things like jam, canned vegetables and fruit, canned meat, frozen food, etc.
I've researched food storage and whittled all the information down. I like to keep things simple and I like to keep things organized in a way that I don't have to think about it much. What we do works for us, I hope ya'll can benefit from it.
Feel free to post about what you do, or any questions that you may have, etc. It took us a while to find a way that works for us.
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment